- Be at least 16 years old (candidates under 18 years old must obtain parental consent).
- Be certified as an IKO Member Level 3N or have an equivalent level. To access the ITC, you have to demonstrate the requested skills during the AITC-Plus. To make sure your riding skills can be evaluated during the AITC-Plus, you can bring a video of you demonstrating these requested skills. This in case there is not enough wind during the course to perform the riding test.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a certified IKO Kiteboarder level 4 or equivalent level (jump and grab, ride toe side, ride upwind, recover the board in deep water, complete a rider recovery while body dragging, make a self-rescue in deep water, self-launch and self-land, which are all evaluated during the ITC). To make sure your riding skills can be evaluated during the ITC, you can bring a video of you demonstrating the requested skills. This is in case there is not enough wind during the course to perform the riding test.
- Have an IKO Assistant Instructor certification. We run a 5-day AITC – Assistant Instructor Training Course just before each ITC costing 500€
- Have a valid first aid and CPR certificate (We organize a 1-day course just before the ITC costing 100€).
- Pass the Assistant exam online with a minimum score of 70%
MFA (Medic First Aid)
- 18 April
- 2 May
- 30 May
- 13 June
AITC (Assistant Instructor Training Course)
- 19 -23 April
- 3-7 May
- 31 May – 4 June
- 14 – 18 June
ITC (Instructor Training Course)
- 24 – 28 April
- 8 – 12 May
- 5 June – 9 June
- 19 – 23 June
If you would like to reserve a place on one of the instructor training courses please compete and send back the following registration formInscription Form